Thursday, July 23, 2009

Rustic Charm Unit for Families

I stayed in Unit 13 at the Pier Hotel, Port Lincoln in Apil 2009. It was a very last minute booking (11pm that night booked in a matter of minutes on the net) as an urgent work issued required me to go immediately to Port Lincoln. I was by myself and the staff were very accommodating when I arrived. Initially I though I had the wrong Unit as it was the size of house!! 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen, laundry, lounge and private balcony overlooking the sea.

Very neatly presented and homely. The only negative thing was there was no face cloths or shampoo/conditioner. This didn't matter as I was only there for 2 days and 2 nights. The restaurant was great and the food was magic!! I would highly recommend this unit for family holidays and it could easily sleep 8 and then there's the floor!!!!!!

As I was in Port Lincoln for work I didn't do the tourist thing. I used the Port Lincoln Taxis several times a day and they were very prompt and a great laugh. I found the town very manicured and pleasing to the eye. Superb scenery for photography. All the public and staff that I ran into were very nice.

Book Pier Hotel, or Port Lincoln Accommodation and Hotels.

No comments:

Post a Comment