Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Lovely personal & very private accomodation

I loved the accomodation. Very clean & had a real personal feel, like I was at home. The only concern I had was the refrigerator, which was very tightly fit into the space alotted for it. The counter was very hot & the fridge was working very hard to deal with the lack of space to ventilate around it. My cabin was #129. I think this could be a huge consumer of energy & a fire hazard. Other than that the place was lovely.

The staff at the front desk were okay. There was one lady who was very nice, one who was learning & the other was not friendly at all. Its always nice to be receive a warm welcome. I know we all have bad days, but this was a couple in a row & guest service requires a good attitude.

I like Port Augusta & the ocean. Very good.

Book Port Augusta Big 4 Holiday Park - Aspen Parks, or Port Augusta Accommodation and Hotels.

No comments:

Post a Comment